Fallen World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Price

2 posters

Go down

David Price Empty David Price

Post by Truthisbeauty Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Name: David Price

Description: David is a tall athletic young man. He is 6’4 and is very lean and hasn’t fully developed yet. His arms and legs are long even for his tall body and it looks like he has yet to grow into them. His hair is short and sometimes he styles it up a little but that it rare. He has really light blue eyes and a friendly face, that he often gets compliments on .

Preferences: Likes beaches, working out and foreign food.

Dislikes: Egotistical people, sweet things and being held back.

Bio: Growing up in a big family can be a little stressful. His family was well off but they were always so busy. David’s parents had little time to pay attention to one certain child and him being the oldest they generally had to ask him to do a lot of stuff for them. This is how he learned how to cook and do a lot of the work around the house. He would go out as much as he could and help his dad repair a fence or a bench.

Due to this David was a lot closer to his father than he was to his mom. His dad also was the one who always came to his games while his mom was at home watching the other kids. This made him feel special but this also caused some trouble in his parents’ marriage. She would complain about how he never helped around the house and it would spiral from there. This would eventually lead to David quit playing any kind of sport so that his parents would quit fighting.

Once he quit playing sports he began to study a lot more so he could go to a good school. Due to this he ended up getting to go to a good university. His parents were so excited that they sent him and a few of his friends to a nice island to celebrate.

Skills:
Handyman Level 1

Inventory:
Backpack
Baseball Bat

Total Island Points: 16

Last edited by Truthisbeauty on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Truthisbeauty

Back to top Go down

David Price Empty Re: David Price

Post by Lone Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:20 pm

I tallied the points to 21, please just check though I might be wrong XD otherwise it looks good Smile
Lone
Lone
Admin

https://fallenworld.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthisbeauty Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:25 am

You are right lol I forgot to count the student points. I got rid of the hand axe

Truthisbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Cool, approved Smile
Lone
Lone
Admin

https://fallenworld.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content